Referee clinic Information
How Do I Become a Referee (this document is being updated. In the meantime, please reach out to Robert Wright firstname.lastname@example.org )
GotSoccer Referee Login
In case of inclement weather:
- Always call 1 hour before the start of your first game
Rainout line 1-800-991-3432.
- Check your Email, Voicemail, and RYSA website before leaving for the fields for your first game.
- If Hotline, RYSA website, Email and/or Voicemail do not indicate Cancellation, then arrive to the field as assigned.
- End of Season Referee Meeting
Location: RYSA Office
Notes: Dress comfortable
Referee Pay Rates
Referee Clinics and Recertification
- Are offered at random at different cities/locations but generally in the Fall season of each year
- New Referees and Referees with expired Badges (2 years old) must attend one clinic to get your North Texas Referee Badge
- Visit North Texas Soccer (Link) to find the next available Grade 8 (min 14 years old) and Grade 9 (min 12 years old) Clinics' dates and locations
- If RYSA decides to hold a Clinic, it will be listed on this home page
- Are generally offered starting in August thru December of current year by different cities/locations
- As a current Referee, you must attend one Recert session to get your current North Texas Referee Badge renewed for the upcoming year
- Visit North Texas Soccer (Link) to find the next available Recert sessions' dates and locations
- If RYSA decides to hold a Recert session, it will be listed on this home page
Director of Referee Training, Development and Discipline
Referee Assignor Send Robert an Email with the level you prefer.
Cell Phone: 214-418-8396